Form of teaching
Elementary Education teachers who teach Science, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Remaining vacancies can be filled by other professionals who teach Natural Sciences Education.
To offer specialization courses in Science Education to Elementary Education teachers who teach Science, Physics, Chemistry and Biology, to enhance their performance in a critical and innovative way, offer meaningful and better learning opportunities for their students and better critical citizenship education.
Tel. (16) 3373-9161
• Case studies as Instruments for Reflection and Teacher Training
• Media Literacy in Science Education
• Research Methodology
• Research Seminars
• Experimentation in Science Teaching I
• Experimentation in Science Teaching II
• Argumentation in Science Education
• Environmental education
• Non-Formal Teaching
• Current Topics in Science Education
• Astronomy in Elementary Education