We invite you to participate in this event in the spirit of scientific curiosity, open-mindedness, friendliness, and mutual respect. Harassment of any form will not be tolerated.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT, YOU AGREE TO:
- Respect the boundaries of all participants.
- Respect the scientific ideas and level of academic competence of all participants.
- Give the work of others appropriate credit.
- Avoid aggressive questioning.
- Look out for one another.
BEHAVIORS THAT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED INCLUDE:
- Invasion of privacy.
- Being disruptive.
- Abuse of power.
- Homophobia, racism, or any behavior that discriminates against a group or class of people.
- Sexual harassment of any kind, including unwelcome sexual attention and inappropriate physical commentary.
HOW TO REPORT AN INCIDENT:
If you have been involved in or witnessed an incident which violates the code of conduct, please contact any member of the organizing committee. Your report will be treated confidentially. If you see something, say something!
Event participants violating the code of conduct will be sanctioned or expelled and reported to their superiors at their home institutions.