Student Mobility and Applications


We offer exchange opportunities for foreign Undergraduate students who are interested in taking subjects within Nutrition or Public Health courses (we do not offer subjects in English). If you have interest in pursuing student exchange in Public Health School, please click here.

If you are interested in enrolling at Public Health School undergraduate courses (Nutrition or Public Health), please click here.

More information about Undergraduate courses can be found accessing the page of Undergraduate in SPH.


If you are an enrolled Graduate student ((Masters or PhD) at a foreign institution and aims to do a supervised internship with one of our professors, please check the rules for Mobility in Graduate.

However, if you aim to enroll at SPH Masters degree or PhD degree courses, click here to access the Admission Rules (rules applied only for “Public Health” and “Nutrition in Public Health” programs).

For more information concerning  to Graduate programs, research tracks and professors, check the page of Graduate.