Laboratory of Studies and Research, Art, Body and Occupational Therapy – PACTO USP
This laboratory was created in 1996 and is composed of professors, students, occupational therapists, artists, and other professionals developing research, extension activities within the community, and training in the interface of arts, body, health, and culture. Its main actions are interdisciplinary and implemented in the sphere of collective projects directed to populations experiencing sociocultural vulnerability through autonomous initiatives, public health, and culture services and equipment; within (lato sensu and stricto senso) undergraduate and graduate courses; and the development of cross-disciplinary studies focusing on the production of culture and subjectivity, promoting a critical view of standardized cultural, educational, and health patterns.
- Undergraduate students;
- Graduate students: Kely Kanazawa, Caroline Lucas de Moraes, Juliana Haruko França;
- Professors: Elizabeth M. F. Araújo Lima, Eliane Dias de Castro and Erika Inforsato.
- Occupational therapist: Renata Monteiro Buelau;
- Other professionals working in the interface art-health
email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
- CNPQ Research Group – CLICK HERE
UPDATE: JUNE 8th 2021